Choose Comfi Cottages as your "hub" for a relaxing get-away. Our individually decorated cottages will provide you with a "home base" to explore Flagstaff and Northern Arizona. All but one cottage are located near historic downtown Flagstaff in a residential neighborhood with nicely landscaped yards. You can walk to shopping, restaurants, Northern Arizona University, the public library, parks and Lowell Observatory. Public transportation is nearby. Drive to museums, national and state parks, the Grand Canyon, Sedona & Oak Creek, go skiing and explore numerous outdoor and cultural activities.Our newest cottage, a 3bedroom/2bath beauty is three miles from downtown with a beautiful mountain view. You may hike or bike directly from this cottage.
Each of our cottages is a fully furnished vacation rental with everything you need for comfortable daily living. A picnic table, barbecue grill, cable color TV, VCR, DVD, bicycles, tennis rackets, and picnic baskets are also provided for your enjoyment. The cottages have free wireless internet for you to use with your computer. Bring your family and friends to Comfi Cottages of Flagstaff, Arizona. We know you’ll enjoy the experience!! **We are now pet friendly; ( a $25 pet fee applies) **
|Check availability and book online||View our Specials and packages
- No refunds for early checkout.
- A refund will be made only if cottage is re-rented.
- Multiple night minimum may be required on weekends, holidays or special events.
- Children 6 and under stay free.
- We now accept pets.(There is a $25 cleaning fee.)
Comfi Cottages has been featured in:
- AAA magazine Highroads May/June 2000 "one of Flagstaffs' Gems"
- Best Alternative Valentines Sweetheart Weekend Getaway 2002
- Arizona Republic- Living Section, February 9th. 2005
- Washington Post May, 2007
- Arizona Republic- Explore Arizona, " Wallet Friendly Flagstaff " June 5th. 2009
- Arizona Highways Magazine, " Ultimate Guide to Arizona High Country "July 2009
- ABC 15 "Smart Shopper Deal" of the day May 26, 2010
Heard it through the Grapevine:
According to The Flagstaff Visitors and Convention bureau "They don't make towns like Flagstaff anymore... So stay an extra day"
Comfi Cottages is a member of:
Distinctive Bed and Breakfasts of Northern Arizona